St Maarten’s Oyster Bay Beach Resort Update – Phased OpeningsOctober 30, 2017
Air France returns to SXM Jan. 13November 21, 2017
We recently announced the opening of St Maarten’s SXM Airport after the passing of Hurricanes Irma and Maria. Here is an update of airlines that are already flying to the island as well as those with planned service in the near future. These include:
- JetBlue from JFK and Boston, twice weekly starting Nov. 2 with daily service as of Jan. 5.
- American daily from Miami; from JFK on weekends only staring April 7; from Philadelphia daily except Tuesdays and Thursdays as of April 4 and from Charlotte daily as of April 3.
- Delta daily from Atlanta except on Tuesdays and Thursdays as of Nov. 2; from JFK daily as of April 3.
- Spirit from Fort Lauderdale on Saturdays only as of Feb. 17.
- Air Canada from Toronto on Saturdays only as of Feb. 17.
- Air Transat from Toronto on Saturdays only as of Dec. 23 and from Montreal on Saturdays only starting Dec. 23.
- Air France from Paris with special flights on Dec.23 and Jan. 6; and daily flights resuming on March 25.
- Air Caraibes from Paris Orly on Saturdays only as of Dec. 21.
- KLM from Amsterdam twice a week beginning Nov. 12.
Local carrier Winair resumed service from St. Maarten to Saba, St. Eustatius, St. Barth and St. Kitts on Oct. 6.