Our Favorite Beaches on French St MartinMay 10, 2020
How to make a Bomb Rush from Sonesta Resorts St MaartenMay 13, 2020
The iconic French 75, a cocktail with a larger-than-life history, takes on a new twist. Blending Caribbean insouciance and French flair, say hello to Belmond La Samanna’s ‘Belmond 75’.
- 1 oz/30ml vodka
- 1.5 oz/45ml pineapple juice
- 0.5 oz/15ml Chambord liqueur (raspberry liquor or juice is also fine)
How to make it:
- Fill a shaker half full with broken ice and add the ingredients above.
- Shake well and strain into a cocktail coupe.
- Top with champagne and garnish with an orange twist.